Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist - Defence
Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist - Global Defence Services Organisation - Salisbury £40k - £45k + Package
Defence services organisation renowned for their high-tech products and services is currently embarking upon large scale transformation and growth on a global scale. In tandem with the global growth the supply chain division has gone through large scale modernisation and re-structure and is now well embedded into the business as a core function.
As a result of the growth they are now are seeking a procurement specialist to work within their air & space supply chain team on key projects across major equipment and capital purchasing.
- Work across the strategic procurement process on projects large capital purchasing projects within the & space division (e.g. sourcing of helicopters, aircraft, simulators, plane parts etc.)
- Manage contracts from supplier onboarding to post contract compliance and supplier management
- In a commercial role, work closely with cross-functional business units to act a business partner representing supply chain
- Supply chain expertise within a regulated environment purchasing capital equipment
- Strong expertise within contracts management
- Strategic expertise from supplier engagement through the end to end procurement process
- Experience in a commercial setting ideal, demonstrating expertise in managing and engaging stakeholders to represent supply chain interested
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong supply chain professional to enter a newly created role, joining a growing organisation during the peak of its growth.
Keywords: Procurement, Supply Chain, Aircraft, Capital, Purchasing, Defence, Aerospace, Regulated Industry, Salisbury, Oxford, MOD, Manufacturing, Directs