Category Manager - Indirects
Global Indirect Procurement / Sourcing Lead - Global FMCG - New Jersey - up to $160K + Package
This Global FMCG's procurement function have a formidable reputation and are globally renowned for their best in class strategy. The business has grown tenfold over the last decade and even in the recent global crisis have soared sales.
Due to this growth, the business are looking for an experience Indirect Procurement Manager to join their procurement function to head up across all their Indirect procurement categories including Capex, HR, IT, Marketing, Fleet and Travel.
This opportunity has fantastic growth opportunities to learn in a growing team and to progress to more senior levels within the business within 12 months.
As Global Indirect Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full end to end strategic sourcing process across a $Multi-Million indirect spend portfolio, including Capex, HR, IT, Marketing, Fleet and TravelBuilding and setting excellent procurement strategy
- Leading a team of procurement professionals, ensuring they are sticking to your set procurement strategy and developing their skillsets
- Working closely with senior level stakeholders within the business, engaging them with new plans
They are looking for a Procurement professional with the below:
- Full strategic end to end procurement experience, encompassing the market analysis through to supplier relationship management
- An excellent indirect category background
- A degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting challenge, please send across your CV to Emily at email@example.com and I can disclose full details.