Procurement Manager - Raw Materials - West London - 55-65K
Procurement Manager - FMCG - Raw Materials - West London - 55-65K + Bonus + Benefits
This multi-national consumer goods company are seeking a high-achieving procurement professional to join their team and drive the role of Procurement Manager for raw materials. This could be a fantastic career move for a senior procurement professional with strong expertise in FMCG and commodities, who are keen on being part of a dynamic and highly successful business to shape the strategy of raw materials.
This role offers a salary of £55-65K with a generous package, including a car allowance. There are opportunities to travel, progress to more senior roles or relocate internationally for career development and challenge.
This role will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of buyers to develop strategies, and source a supplier base that can generate a competitive advantage for the organisation
- Negotiating projects or contracts, in line with maintaining a high service and quality to develop world-class suppliers that than bring innovative products
- Developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Marketing, R&D, and new or existing suppliers
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation track record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements
- In depth experience of Procurement on a multi-national level, with a good understanding of commodity and chemistry categories
- Educated to degree level preferably in Procurement, Finance, Business or another relevant discipline
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website of send your cv to: jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, FMCG, Raw Materials, Commodities, Chemistry, London, Global, Strategic Sourcing, West London, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager,