Procurement - Strategic Sourcing Manager Marketing
Procurement - Strategic Sourcing Manager Marketing - Promotion within 1-2 years - Global Blue Chip - Bristol + Flex - £55 - 65k + Bonus + Package
This globally revered Blue-Chip brand is set to double in size over the next 6 years, and with a Board that recognizes the value Procurement can add, now is an exciting time to be joining.
As part of this influx of investment, the Firm are seeking a Strategic Sourcing expert with strong Marketing procurement category knowledge to drive much needed improvement and progress into the Procurement Leadership Team (estimated timeline is 1-2 years).
Particular challenges will include:
- Becoming accepted as an integral member of the Marketing community, being able to manoeuvre sensitively in a non-mandated procurement setting
- Positioning procurement more strategically within the overall organisation
- Designing and implementing innovative category and sourcing strategies for Digital, Creative, Sponsorship, PR, Print, POS, Design, Meetings and Events sub-categories (all of which are £ Multi-Million)
- Managing and mentoring an experienced Marketing Sourcing Specialist (3 years' experience)
- Being promoted to the Procurement Leadership Team within 1-2 years, where you will become a key member of the Global Procurement Steering Group, take on a team of 5+ Procurement Specialists & Managers, and be given the opportunity to either stay in Marketing Procurement or make a cross-functional move into Travel, HR, Professional Services, Technology or FM
Strategic Sourcing Manager Marketing Required experience: -
- Significant procurement and strategic sourcing experience with particular expertise across Marketing sub-categories (such as Digital, Media, Creative, Design Agencies, PR, Sponsorship, Print, POS etc)
- Successful management of £ Multi-Million procurement projects with a track record for delivering large cost savings
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a standout career opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Procurement specialist to accelerate one's career towards Procurement Leadership and Directorship within a prestigious brand, whilst working with a close-knit and fun team.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, Marketing Procurement, best practice, best-in-class procurement, negotiation, RFP, RFQ