Direct Procurement Manager
Direct Procurement Manager- Industry Leading Healthcare Company- London - £75,000 + FAST TRACKED PROGRESSION
Global Powerhouse in the Healthcare Industry is looking for a Direct Procurement Manager to look after multiple commodities within their direct procurement function. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional to gain great exposure within the procurement industry and take on increased responsibility. The company are an industry leading firm looking to diversify and grow their procurement function and a currently going through a fruitful transformation.
As Direct Procurement Manager you will:-
- Be responsible for creating category plans for all direct categories, primarily raw materials, industry specific equipment, and finished products
- Representing procurement as part of the bid team to help win new and exciting new projects with huge global clients
- Have an analytical approach to all strategic sourcing, using innovative techniques and basic computer programs e.g. Microsoft Excel
- Be part of a rapidly growing and changing procurement function looking to expand and diversify its sourcing strategies
Direct Procurement Manager Required Background:-
- Some experience managing direct spend within a relevant industry, ideally Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, or Procurement Consultancy
- Strong stakeholder management and contract management experience
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and a strong analytical background
- Degree +CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a direct procurement specialist to take on a great deal of responsibility in a procurement function which offers fantastic exposure and progression opportunities.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, project management, direct procurement, components, pharmaceutical procurement, healthcare procurement, automotive procurement, Birmingham, Midlands, Coventry