Category Manager - Electrical Equipment
Category Manager - Electrical Equipment - Global Medical Technology Organisation - £55k - £60k + Package - Surrey
Innovative medical equipment organization renowned for their cutting edge technology development, seeks an up and coming procurement candidate to join their direct sourcing team within a key position.
This role will have strong strategic responsibility to develop category strategy across electrical and mechanical spend areas globally, working to analyse and implement best-in-class procurement techniques with global stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a procurement specialist to develop into a global category role within a strong procurement team
- Within a matrix environment, develop global category strategy for direct material spend across electrical & manufacturing equipment
- Lead teams to select and implement suppliers as necessary according to the sourcing process
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholder groups to align strategy towards organisational objectives
- Strong direct sourcing category expertise ideally within electronics/mechanical equipment
- Experience within a global procurement team operating strategically across the end to end procurement process
- An impressive introduction to procurement/strategic sourcing through a FTSE 250 graduate scheme or blue-chip organisation demonstrating good progression and development in your career
- Excellent communication skillset with strong examples of influencing senior stakeholders in your procurement career
To apply: please contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, category management, directs, equipment, medical, technology, direct purchasing, surrey,