Procurement Specialist - Indirects
Procurement Category Specialist - Indirects - Global Pharmaceutical Firm - Reading - £40k - £50k + Package
Contact: Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading Pharmaceutical brand seeks ambitious and impressive indirect procurement specialist to join their growing team.
Renowned for their agile company culture and excellent development track record, there is no better place to continue to develop your strategic sourcing skillset.
You will receive world class training and development, with the exposure and autonomy to develop best-in-class strategy across your own sub-category portfolio across, IT, HR, Corporate Services, Professional services & Marketing
As a Procurement Specialist - Indirects you will: -
- Working closely with the Category Leaders to define and implement the overall centralisation strategy for this green / brown field procurement spend are
- Join a centralised procurement function, in State-of-the-Art offices, to support category managers across indirect categories, with a particular focus on marketing
- Autonomously owning the cradle to grave procurement process for high-value deals, designing and rolling out truly global category and sourcing strategies
- Interact with Senior Level Stakeholders to make sure change is managed cross-functionally
- Learn and train your procurement skills across various categories, including but not limited to Travel and Facilities, with a view to moving into a Category Manager role in 12-18 months
- Have opportunities for global travel when dealing with niche suppliers from all around the world
Required Background: -
- An impressive introduction to procurement/strategic sourcing through a FTSE 250 graduate scheme or blue-chip organisation
- Experience delivering savings on procurement projects across indirect services (IT, Professional Services, Corporate services, Marketing & HR)
- Contracts management experience and exposure across the end to end strategic sourcing process
- Degree required
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, contract management, purchasing procurement, Indirect procurement, Consultancy, HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM, Hard, Soft, Facilities, Central London, Reading, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes