Indirect Category Specialist
Indirect Category Specialist- Leading Pharmaceutical firm- £45K- Berkshire
This leading global firm are seeking a high-achieving procurement professional to join their team and drive the role of Indirect Category Specialist. This could be a fantastic career move for a procurement professional who are keen on being part of one of the world's largest pharmaceuticals firms who are focused on scientific innovation, sustainable development, and digital transformation.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing of an annual spend of £14 Million, defining and implementing the relevant strategies. The role reports directly to a senior sourcing manager and the company offers progression to more senior roles focused on organic growth. The position is based in Berkshire and offers flexible working and a 10% bonus amongst many other benefits.
This role will be responsible for:
- Optimising buying channels and leveraging market opportunities in sales and marketing, as well as other indirect Procurement Categories
- Managing relationships and driving effective engagement between internal and external stakeholders, including business partners as well as new and existing suppliers, to align common goals, optimize business functions and champion productivity
- Developing an expertise in the business needs and processes to create and execute sourcing strategies across all relevant categories
- Implement Category Strategy following operating models to manage risk exposure through identifying sourcing risks, and devising mitigation plans
- A strong understanding of local market knowledge, with good awareness of the Pharmaceutical industry and category specificity
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation track record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements and experience demand management, market and supplier analysis, and relationship building skills
- In depth experience of Procurement, including at least 3 years' experience in indirect purchasing, preferably with experience in the private sector
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline is essential, with a post-graduate master's degree being preferable
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website of send your cv to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Facilities Services, HR, Professional Services, pharma, pharmaceutical, healthcare, sustainable, scientific innovation, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Facilities Management, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Human Resources, , Leading, Manager, Head of Category,