Global Procurement Category Manager - Security and EHS
Global Procurement Category Manager - Security, Environment, Health & Safety
Market Leading FMCG Organization
Location - Madrid, Spain; Relocation required.
Salary - €75k-€90k + Comprehensive benefits (Car, Bonus, Meal Voucher, etc)
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Reference - 12781.1
As part of a major global business transformation, this market-leading FMCG firm is currently establishing a global procurement center of excellence out of their offices in Madrid. Bramwith Consulting is working exclusively with this organization to identify the best procurement talent in Europe to join this high-performance team.
One of the urgent requirements within the team currently is for a Global Procurement Category Manager for Security and Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) who will be responsible for creating and implementing the global and regional strategies for this spend area. The position will have oversight for over 80 countries where the business operates and will cover factory & office security systems, services, and technologies as well as a wide portfolio of EHS spend including Covid PPE, EHS Consulting, Waste Management, Facility operations and more.
This opportunity is excellent for individuals who have an expertise in Facilities Management Procurement with a specialist knowledge of Security and EHS spend who can deliver procurement best practices to this category at a global level. This is a very important spend category within the center of excellence as it directly impacts the day to day operations of offices and factories as well as the safety of all employees.
As the Global Procurement Category Manager for Security, Environment, Health & Safety
you will be expected to have the following skills:-
- Proven track record of building regional and global category management strategies from scratch through internal stakeholder management and data analytics of facilities management spend
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills backed by a deep knowledge of the category
- A solid understanding of corporate and manufacturing facility operations including hazards, safety, emissions and infrastructure
- Ability to communicate effectively within a global matrix structured organization with a highly multi-cultural stakeholder base
- Ability to generate consistent cost and cash flow improvements by implementing more effective sourcing and supplier management initiatives
If you are an ambitious facilities management procurement professional looking for an opportunity to deliver global impact within a market leading organization then this position should be your next career move. You will be exposed to C-level execs and be responsible for decisions that will impact the business on a global level across all their operating market. As the Global Procurement Category Manager for Security, Environment, Health & Safety you will take ownership of one of the most critical indirect spend categories that directly impacts all employees of the organization.
If you have the right skills and experience in global facilities management to take on this challenge then apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk