Sourcing Strategy Senior Manager - Global Consumer Healthcare
Strategic Supply Chain & Sourcing Strategy Senior Manager - Global Consumer Goods & Pharmaceuticals leader - Central London + Flexible working - £70-80k + Bonus
This globally recognised market leader and innovator, operating within generic pharmaceuticals and consumer based health products, are looking to onboard a strategic leader to take ownership across their strategic sourcing function, and lead their sourcing and supply chain activities globally on a project-to-project basis.
This organisation has exclusive relationships with global retailers, offering them huge selling power, meaning this organization operates at high-intensity, giving their senior managers key ownership and responsibility within the team not seen by other firms - making this an ideal opportunity for a strategic manager, with FMCG experience and knowledge of the consumer health market, looking to step into a key role leading this firms' global engagements and carve a path to director.
Senior Sourcing Manager role outline:
- As a senior sourcing manager within this key function, you will be tasked and focused on developing and implementing sourcing strategies and processes, all focused towards improving quality, reducing costs and developing relationships with suppliers globally
- Take leadership over product and market analysis, used to identify new opportunities for the group, and target this all towards meeting business objectives
- Work closely with senior directors and partners of the firm, to understand and play a part in the development of this organisations strategy and overall direction
Key experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years strategic sourcing or procurement strategy experience within a retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical product-based environment
- Experience of and the ability to work in a fast-faced product-based team, able to manage multiple projects at any given moment and able to communicate and work cross-boarder with a range of suppliers
- Analytically minded, with experience of conducting spend and financial analysis, as well as a problem-solving mindset
- Bachelor's degree in finance, supply chain, science of engineering is a must, MBA / MSc is preferred however not essential
If you are a strategic procurement manager, with the experience of working in a fast-paced environment and looking to step up into a leadership role with a global function, please apply via this domain or directly with a copy of your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, strategic procurement, supply chain strategy, direct procurement, indirect procurement, supplier engagement, srm, product analysis, market analysis, product sourcing, pharmaceuticals, fmcg, health, beauty, commodities, 3rd party manufacturing, global, category manager, London, senior manager, bachelors degree, MBA, MSc