Procurement Category Manager - Marketing
Marketing Procurement Manager- Retailer - Central Midlands + Flexibiltiy - £50,000 - £60,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
Contact: Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the best-in-class procurement function of a household name Retailer. This market-leading company have had continuous growth over the past few years and their procurement function is made up of some of the best in the business! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to cover all sub-categories within marketing procurement
As a Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Create and implement the procurement strategy for various marketing sub-categories including but not limited to Creative, Branding. PR, Mar-Tech, and In-Store
- Take responsibility for indirect procurement spends in the £millions
- Work across the various entities that create the Global Business Group, meaning projects are both high-profile and very varied
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with agencies and suppliers, as well as internal and external stakeholders
Required Background: -
- Strong experience across various marketing procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Digital, Media, Print, and Creative Agencies (Indirect Generalists will also be considered.)
- Previous exposure to a Blue-Chip FMCG or Retail environment, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills and commercial knowledge is a must!
- Strong Academics (ideally 2.1 degree or above + (M)CIPS)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, Creative Agencies, Digital Procurement, Leeds