Head of Marketing (and Indirect) Procurement - FTSE 100 FMCG
Head of Marketing (and Indirect) Procurement - FTSE 100 FMCG - Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire border - £70,000-£80,000 + car allowance + strong bonus + package
World leading, FMCG group seeks a bright and senior individual to join and head up their high performing Marketing and Indirect Procurement division. This role forms part of the of the Procurement Executive Team and is the most senior procurement role focused on the procurement of Marketing, Professional Services, and IT.
Working collaboratively with the Procurement Leadership team you will champion the adoption of Best-in-Class Procurement processes. This is a key leadership role and requires strong leadership skills for both leading and motivating the team and leading the engagement with key stakeholders.
A solid track record in Marketing Procurement is essential, within either the FMCG or Food and Beverage industry.
This procurement role reporting into the CPO will see you:
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing plans across a diverse range of goods & services including Professional Services, HR and Marketing categories. With a key focus on the complex Marketing, Media, and Sales category.
- Ensuring strong knowledge of market trends; recognising both challenges and opportunities which have the potential to influence future business plans
- Managing a diverse and dynamic team; adopting an influential leadership role, upskilling members of your procurement function ensuring national departmental success
Key skills and experience sought:
- Previous procurement experience including practice and leadership of category management, with strong Marketing, Media, and Sales category experience
- Previous industry experience either within the FMCG space or Food and Beverage
- Strong academic background inclusive of a good bachelor's degree.
Ambitious and driven professionals will be a perfect fit within this procurement function as you would be working alongside likeminded individuals. If you are interested, please send an up to date CV through to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure