Head of Indirect Procurement - Global Sports Hospitality Brand
Greenfield Procurement Head - Indirect Procurement - Sports Hospitality Brand - London - £80-90k + package
This widely recognised brand, known within the European sports entertainment industry, is looking to bring onboard a head of indirect procurement to lead the development of a new strategic sourcing function.
This is a greenfield role with little purchasing policy in place across the group, where you will be targeted in driving the development of a procurement function, gain buy in from senior stakeholders and drive category management strategies, aimed at driving down cost.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic head, with the ability to work autonomously and drive growth in a well-recognised brand.
Head of Indirect Procurement role overview:
- Lead the development and implementation of procurement policies and system strategies to support tendering, contracts management, spend analysis and supplier performance management for the group
- Deliver substantial savings, as well as creating and ensuring an optimal supplier portfolio and efficient processes
- Always focus on this organisations values, with an eye on sustainability, risk and key ethical issues
- Work closely with the group CFO in furthering and developing you and your career
- Senior leadership procurement experience within an indirect procurement function is a must, as well as knowledge of working in the entertainment / hospitality industry
- Strategic procurement is key, however must also be able and willing to 'get your hands' direct in sourcing activities
- Degree level education is a must / MBA / MCIPS is ideal however not essential
This is well-recognised brand, with exciting global reach and ideal for a strategic senior procurement professional wanting to work in a leading and customer centric brand. If you are interesting in applying please do so via this domain or with a copy of your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, strategic procurement, end-to-end procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, professional services, facilities, entertainment, hospitality, head of procurement, senior procurement manager, London, MBA, BA, MCIPS