Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Growing Renewable Energy Firm
Bramwith Consulting are working with a rapidly growing and state of the art manufacturer within the renewable energy space to find an ambitious and competent Supply Chain Manager to lead and develop their young procurement and supply chain practises as the company continues to expand globally.
This company has seen sustained growth since their inception over 15 years ago and continue to act as a market-leader within the renewable energy sector. Due to recent new business, and continued expansion into new markets, a Procurement Manager is required to work alongside senior stakeholders in managing their existing and future supplier base.
Reporting into the Operations director, this position will involve owning all aspects of procurement and supply chain within the business. This firm places an emphasis on sustainability and eco-friendly practises and provides a forward thinking and friendly environment in which to work.
The key responsibilities of this Supply Chain Manager position are:
- Managing the existing portfolio of suppliers, the majority of these based in the Far East and Asia, to ensure consistent delivery, contractual compliance, and risk management
- Take a lead on sourcing new suppliers for new product introductions and niche requirements, negotiating the best possible price and organising robust supply chains and delivery
- Work alongside technical and design teams to fully understand requirements and relay these to suppliers, managing the full end to end supply chain to ensure products arrive on-time
- Take responsibility for long term planning and forecasting, as well as keeping stakeholders updated on performance and targets
The requirements for this Supply Chain Manager role are:
- Significant demonstratable experience within procurement and supply chain, managing suppliers both pre and in contract
- Candidates will ideally come from a manufacturing background, comfortable dealing with design and engineering teams on niche specifications
- Experience souring and working with suppliers in China/the Far East highly desirable, Mandarin language skills are also desirable
- Strong educational record, CIPS qualified (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to make a huge impact to an expanding and exciting company in a brand new role.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, east of England, procurement, purchasing, supply chain, buying, sourcing, supplier management, directs, manufacturing, mandarin, renewable energy, energy