Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist - Major Defence Projects
2 days left
- Full Time
Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist - Major Defence Projects & Bids
Contact Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting are working alongside this globally recognisable firm on the cutting edge of aerospace technology to find an excellent procurement candidate with several years' experience to join their strategic and dynamic team working on some of the companies biggest supply chain projects and bids.
This role would suit an ambitious and up-and-coming professional looking to make a move into a global company which will offer long-term progression and support. The successful individual is expected to progress quickly through the organisation and will be exposed to a great deal of responsibility from day one.
This company offers unparallel exposure to the defence engineering industry, as they continue to lead the market in the development of new technology and innovative aerospace solutions. This role will be working within one of the specialised supply chain and procurement teams, managing crucial bids, sourcing new suppliers globally and engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of business-critical projects.
The key responsibilities of the Procurement and Supply Chain Specialist role are:
- Engaging with stakeholders across the UK, and globally both internally within the business, and with third parties to promote supply chain and procurement good practise, as well as to fully understand complex project requirements
- Working as part of a specialist and dynamic procurement team, this role will involve engaging in the full end to end procurement process, from managing bids, proposals, and existing supplier portfolios, to negotiating with new vendors and delivering existing value for money
- Working alongside engineering teams, this role will involve a great deal of cross functional working, supporting complex project delivery through excellent supplier management and contractual knowledge
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Strong end to end procurement experience, with good stakeholder management skills
- Previous industry experience in defence, aerospace is desirable, however experience within an engineering/technical and highly regulated environment is essential
- Experience of working on commercial bids, and cross functional working also desirable
- Degree and CIPS preferred but not essential
This opportunity represents the chance for an ambitious procurement and supply chain professional to join an excellent function who are rapidly expanding and have a valued place in the wider business.
Salary circa £38 - 42,000 + Competitive Package
This company offers some degree of flexible working
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to Rhys: JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, supply chain, sourcing, Engineering, Bristol, London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Farnborough, Industrials, Hampshire, Surrey, Portsmouth, Surrey, Salisbury, Strategic procurement
Apply for Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist - Major Defence Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly