Senior Category Manager - Logistics & Indirects
Global Procurement Manager - Logistics & Indirects - Global FMCG- £85k + Car & Bonus + Benefits - North London
Global FCMG brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial procurement leadership role. My client is highly renowned for their agile company culture and excellent procurement function.
This could be a fantastic career move for aspiring senior procurement professional with strong expertise in food/related industries, who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of unprecedented growth and change.
Global Category Lead - role profile: -
- Lead procurement strategy development and deal execution for the Logistics & Packaging strategies for this ftse 250 consumer goods organisation
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- This role has with has succession planning opportunity to eventually develop into the procurement director position
Required background: -
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Related industry experience with a food & beverages
- Commercially savvy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and gain internal buy-in, in an organisation renowned for it's excellent company culture
- Experience managing large scale procurement contracts in a logistics and transport environment
- Strong track record within logistics procurement preferred but not essential
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
This is a stand out opportunity for an accomplished Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered industry leader and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Indirect, Logistics, Freight, London, Watford, Milton Keynes, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Fleet, Food, FMCG, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Utilities, Operations