Procurement Specialist - Bids Projects - Global Defence Giant
Procurement Specialist - Bids Projects - Global Defence Giant - Rapidly Growing Team - £38k - £42k + Bonus + Package - Hampshire
To apply contact: JobsZJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading aerospace major seeks a strategically minded and ambitious procurement candidate to join their expanding team.
Having announced a number of flagship projects in the UK and abroad this team will be leading the business in delivering on these projects and pushing the growth of this department. With significant diversity and opportunity, this position is expected to progress rapidly within the organisation.
This Procurement Specialist position will hold the following responsibilities:
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will take part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units.
- Work strategically across the end to end procurement process through supplier engagement and contracts management/negotiation
- You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category.
- Working with Director level stakeholders, you will be required to demonstrate market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions across the aviation units. You will work continuously with the procurement units to help improve buy-in and design sustainable strategic sourcing policies.
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong strategic sourcing/category management skillset, with an advanced proficiency across all aspects of the end to end procurement sphere
- Previous industry experience in defence, aerospace, utilities or Manufacturing technology is ideal but not required
- End to end exposure of procurement
- Experience of commercial bid ideal but not required
- Degree and CIPS preferred but not required
With the opportunity for fast-tracked development during this period of change, this business will rely on their team to develop category strategies and grow within the business. Developing strategy for key business projects, liaising directly with key stakeholders internally and externally this a fantastic opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level.
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to jobsZJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, Construction, Engineering, Bristol, London, Central London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Industrials, Hampshire, Surrey, Portsmouth, Surrey, Salisbury, Strategic procurement