Procurement manager - Global firm ambient foods categories - 50-70K - Hertfordshire
This leading food and beverage firm seeks a high achieving procurement professional to join the team as a procurement manager. This role will be integral to the company's growing success, as you will be responsible for managing all ambient food categories within their product directory. The firm is therefore seeking an ambitious individual who is seeking high responsibility in their procurement role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm who is enhancing their global presence.
This role has fantastic opportunities to progress your career to more senior positions within the next 12-18 months.
This Procurement Manager role will be responsible for:
- Implementing strategies in direct ambient food procurement, based on understanding business needs, and collaborating with stakeholders to deliver cost reduction and optimize business functions
- Contributing to the formation of a new procurement team within the firm, with a willingness to engage with, manage and develop the skills of more junior procurement professionals
- Successfully connecting with internal and external stakeholders, including global food suppliers, to embed the best practices and create the most effective, long-lasting relationships
- Transform the supply process through negotiating and developing strong supplier relationships
Required background for the role of Procurement manager:
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation track record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements and experience in multiple ambient food categories
- A strong understanding of the commodity market, with a willingness to learn and keep up to date with market trends
- At least 3 years' experience within ambient food or FMCG-related industries
- A degree education and CIPS (or equivalent qualifications), is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please apply directly through this website of send your cv to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Manager, Supply Chain, Food and Beverage, F&B, FMCG, beverages, Food procurement, managing, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Hertfordshire, Leading, Manager, Head of Procurement, London, North London, Central London, Birmingham, category management, ambient food, dried food, food sourcing, shelf food