Pure Greenfield - Household Global Brand - London
Pure Greenfield - Head of Procurement - Household Global Brand - London - up to £90,000 + package
This household name based in central London; with a truly global reach are launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for a truly Greenfield Procurement environment.
Procurement has not existed before, so the organisation requires an influential figure with the gravitas needed to build stakeholder support and stimulate demand to deliver significant value for the organisation.
Reporting into the CFO, immediate responsibilities will include: developing a central Procurement function to support the procurement transformation agenda; educating executive stakeholders across IT, Finance and Facilities to build consensus and increase the appetite for cost savings; and implementing a strategic supplier management framework. Largest contracts sit within Facilities (e.g. cleaning, waste, security, maintenance), so previous category experience across Facilities Management (FM) is required to hit the ground running.
As Greenfield Head of Procurement you will:-
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing plans across a diverse range of goods & services
- Establish best practice governance and processes across for procurement, category management, contract management and supplier management activity; with a clear aim of delivering value and reducing risk across all supplier activity
- Design best-in-class supplier relationship management frameworks and methodologies to sustain value throughout the life of the contracts
- Establish processes and systems for effective procurement across the organisation, developing P2P and eProcurement visions and leading their implementation
- Look to mitigate all risk to categories and business, keeping abreast of legal changes to ensure no critical supply failures occur
- Impressive track record within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career to date, with a CV that details significant cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder influencing etc
- FM category experience, ideally within a Greenfield environment
- Previous experience working within a Greenfield environment is highly beneficial
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity to build a high-performing Procurement function, develop and mentor others.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com
or directly through this page.