IT Procurement and Contracts Manager - Home Based Contract
IT Procurement and Contracts Manager - £Multi-Million Contracts - FTSE100 Professional Services Firm -- Home Based Contract - £45,000 - £65,000 + Package
This Global Professional Services firm is growing their Global internal Procurement Function in the UK, and as such they are looking for a skilled Procurement Contracts Manager to lead on the global IT Software and IT Professional Services Category. Managing £Multi-Million Procurement contracts across this IT Category, the successful candidate can look forward to engagement with Global Procurement Executives and excellent career progression opportunities.
Key Responsibilities; IT Procurement and Contracts Manager:
- Leading IT Procurement strategies across the UK, liaising with global counterparts to ensure alignment on Global Procurement Strategies
- Negotiating with key suppliers (e.g. Infosys and TCS) to achieve outstanding cost savings across the business, leveraging on global relationships whilst ensuring best value is consistently delivered
- Drafting and managing £Multi-Million contracts across the business as well as creating 3rd party contracts for clients; ensuring the optimum value is achieved for both clients and the business
- Managing Statements of Work for their large suppliers (e.g. Oracle, Infosys and TCS)
Procurement Skills and Background Required:
- Extensive experience across the full Procurement process across IT
- A CV demonstrating excellent cost savings as a result of a strategic sourcing approach across the IT Procurement space, preferably within a multi-national organisation
- Experience drafting and delivering complex contracts (e.g. managing Statements of Work) and 3rd party contracts; a robust understanding of the associated risks and difficulties
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder relationship skills; able to interact with and influence Senior Internal and External Stakeholders
With this role being truly global, my client is offering you the unique opportunity to have a home based contract. The successful candidate can look forward to incredible career progression opportunities.
For more information, email an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jane at jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk