Global Category Manager - HR Services
Global Category Manager - HR Services Procurement - FTSE 100 - London + Home Working - £70,000 - 80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
This aggressively growing manufacturing giant is going through a large-scale procurement transformation to centralise and evolve their global procurement team.
Consequently, the Firm is seeking a senior procurement expert with HR & Services category expertise to gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement.
Global Category HR & Professional Services Procurement role profile: -
- Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
- Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR Services categories including Executive Coaching, L&D, Health Insurance & Employee Benefits, Recruitment / Contingent Labour
- Driving standardisation of processes and operations, ensuring compliance to central Procurement policy by educating senior staff and maintaining engagement
- Consolidating a large vendor base to facilitate more strategic supplier relationships and leverage greater value and minimise contractual risk
- Instilling a high performance culture across the Procurement community, helping this improving function to score highly against stakeholder satisfaction and cost savings targets
Required skills / background: -
- Impressive procurement & strategic sourcing career to date with evidence of constant progression and impressive commercial achievements (cost savings, risk mitigation, strategic supplier relationships established etc)
- HR & Services category expertise
- Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement