Greenfield Procurement Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
GREENFIELD GLOBAL PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN MANGER - RENEWABLE ENERGY - CAMBRIDGE
Contact: Rhys JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting are currently working alongside an innovative and growing manufacturer of state-of-the-art renewable energy products to help build their developing procurement and supply chain team by bringing on board a greenfield manager to work alongside the senior leadership team.
This company has seen sustained growth since their inception over 15 years ago and continue to act as a market-leader within this rapidly expanding sector. Due to this success, the company is taking steps to ensure robustness in its supply chains, implement new purchasing process, and bring in a greenfield procurement manager to deliver real value across the business.
Reporting into the Operations director, this position will involve owning all aspects of procurement and supply chain within the company. In particular, it will involve managing the existing global supplier base mainly situated in the Far-East, as well as sourcing new suppliers for niche requirements.
The key responsibilities of this Procurement and Supply Chain Manager position are:
- Managing the existing portfolio of suppliers, the majority of these based in the Far East and Asia, to ensure consistent delivery, contractual compliance, and risk management
- Take a lead on sourcing new suppliers for new product introductions and niche requirements, negotiating the best possible price and organising robust supply chains and delivery
- Liaising with suppliers and logistics providers to ensure the delivery of products on time and in line with custom regulations
- Work alongside technical and design teams to fully understand requirements and relay these to suppliers, managing the full end to end supply chain to ensure products arrive on-time
- Take responsibility for long term planning and forecasting, as well as keeping stakeholders updated on performance and targets
The requirements for this Procurement and Supply Chain Manager role are:
- Significant demonstratable experience within procurement and supply chain, managing suppliers both pre and in contract
- Candidates will ideally come from a manufacturing, construction or renewables background, comfortable dealing with design and engineering teams on niche specifications
- Global experience souring and working with suppliers in China/the Far East essential, Mandarin language skills desirable
- Strong educational record, CIPS qualified (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to make a huge impact to an expanding and exciting company in a brand-new role. Being within the renewables industry, this company places a big emphasis on sustainability and eco-friendly practices.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Depending on experience
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Rhys at: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, east of England, procurement, purchasing, supply chain, buying, sourcing, supplier management, directs, manufacturing, mandarin, renewable energy, energy, china, far-east, logistics, direct procurement
Apply for Greenfield Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly