Global Head of Fleet
Global Head of Fleet Management
Market Leading FMCG Organization
Location - Madrid, ES; relocation required when possible
Salary - €100k-€110k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global FMCG firm is seeking an expert in the Global Fleet and Vehicles acquisition market to join their team and bring structure to their portfolio of 20k+ vehicles. The position will be a leadership role in the procurement organization but is looking for an individual with exceptional skills in the SALES side of global fleet management, preferably within experience in a leading vehicle leasing or selling businesses. You will utilise your expert industry knowledge to apply effective strategic decisions to centralise the souring process, consolidate suppliers and manage key fleet cost drivers to negotiate optimal costs.
You will be part of the senior procurement leadership organization, tasked with delivering a best-in-class strategy in line with their Centre of Excellence goals.
As the Global Head of Fleet you will be expected to:-
- Develop a global fleet management strategy taking into consideration fleet regulations, industry trends, technologies and customer needs
- Implement a 4 year sustainability plan for the corporate fleet of vehicles and drive standardization cross the portfolio
- Build strategic relationships with global leasing companies to establish optimal ROI on capital
- Implement a vehicle maintenance program with supplier to ensure minimum variable operating cost
- Work effectively in a complex global matrix environment with a large international stakeholder base
- Provide exceptional subject matter expertise of global corporate fleet management operations
If you are a fleet management expert with experience on the sales side of global fleet management and looking to make a move into procurement, this is an excellent opportunity to make that change and challenge yourself in a global procurement leadership position. To apply send your CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk