Supply Chain Distribution Manager - Food Industry
SUPPLY CHAIN DISTRIBUTION MANAGER - GLOBAL FOOD CHAINS - BUCKINGHAMSHIRE/ REMOTE - £49,000 + BONUS + £7K CAR ALLOWANCE
Following a global expansion of their retail stores, my client has created a brand-new role for a supply chain distribution manager to join the food service arm of the business. Boasting over 40,000 retail stores and over a third of them in Europe alone, they have gone from strength to strength over the years, developing a trusted brand that consumers love!
The Supply Chain Distribution Manager is responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries and in order to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to franchisees on costs and services.
Supply Chain Distribution Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct management of distributors and / or re-distributors
- To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI's and corrective action plans.
- Work closely with the Franchisee support team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
- Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization across countries of any innovation at distributor level.
- In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
- Responsible of the follow up and update of the Pan European contingency plan and the mock test in the countries the person is in charge of
- Participate at market reviews and tenders
- Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Supply Chain Distribution Manager requirements:
- Have strong negotiating skills experience
- Have strong stakeholder management experience
- Be capable of taking action and challenging our distributors positively but effectively
- Be able to build strong relationships with our Distributors
- Be adept at challenging what is put in front of them and not just accepting it
- Ideally come from a food distribution background
This role will begin remotely but will eventually require some presence in the office! For more information, or to apply please send your CV to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
key words: procurement, supply chain, distribution, food, retail, food service, logistics, warehousing, supply chain distribution, direct, indirect, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management