Head of Indirect Procurement
- Full Time
Head of Indirect Procurement - Leading FMCG - North London - £80,000 + Company Car + Bonus
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This market leading FMCG, who both manufacture and partner with some of the biggest brands on supermarket shelves, is looking for a Senior Indirect Procurement Specialist to come in and head up their category management function. Their Procurement Function has recently undergone a transformation which has made it a critical part of the business, with exceptional buy-in from the rest of the organisation.
You will work in their State of the Art offices and look after a team of indirect procurement specialists who are all experts in their field. This role will give the successful applicant the scope to put their own stamp on this growing procurement function and help it on its journey to be Best-in-Class.
As Head of Indirect Procurement you will:
- Lead a team of up to 5 Indirect Procurement professionals covering a broad range of indirect categories including but not limited to Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement and Professional Services Procurement
- Be accountable for the indirect procurement needs for multiple sites around the UK and Europe
- Take hands-on ownership of specific projects, primarily across the marketing procurement space
- Work on multiple, high value projects in one of the most exciting and varied industries in the world
Head of Indirect Procurement Required Background:
- Prior experience managing successful, small- medium sized teams across indirect procurement categories, however, Supply Chain/Logistics experience will also be considered
- Strong Marketing Procurement experience is a MUST
- Exposure to the FMCG or Food-Manufacturing industries within the UK or Europe
- Evidence of rapid progression and strong senior stakeholder management skills in previous role(s)
- Degree + MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to help transform this budding procurement function within one of the fastest growing companies in the country!
To apply please send an updated version of your CV via the link above or directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Procurement Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, professional services procurement, HR procurement, indirect procurement, technology