Marketing Procurement Manager
Indirect Strategic Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Industry Leader - Bristol - £45,000- £55,000 + Bonus
Global Powerhouse is looking for an Indirect Strategic Procurement Manager to join their large and constantly growing Procurement Function. The company are looking for a versatile indirect specialist to work across a multitude of business areas. The company themselves are a £Multi Billion entity and have incredibly bright and ambitious plans for the future.
As Indirect Strategic Procurement Manager you will:
- Deliver great and sustainable cost and capital reductions in order to benefit the company in the long run, working across some of the most exciting business areas in the world
- Undertake high-profile sourcing and contract negotiations within a Global remit, dealing with suppliers and internal business functions around the world
- Interact with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building lasting relationships which will hugely benefit the growth of your procurement career
- Plan and deliver on category plans for a variety of categories, including but not limited to HR, Professional Services, Marketing and IT
Indirect Strategic Procurement Manager required background:
- Strong expertise in managing indirect categories, ideally with exposure to a breadth of procurement categories including but not limited to HR, Professional Services, Marketing and IT, however, Procurement Specialists will also be considered
- Previous experience working in large, Blue-Chip companies with fast-paced environments, ideally within a global remit
- Evidence of rapid progression or outstanding achievements in your previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
This is a phenomenal opportunity to build a long and fruitful career in one of the largest firms in the world whilst working towards a senior leadership position.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, HR/Professional Services Procurement, Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement