Procurement Project Lead
Procurement Project Lead
Multinational Engineering Major
Contact: Rhys at jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Bramwith Consulting have been engaged to work alongside this FTSE 250 multinational to find a Procurement Project Manager to work on a vital national project alongside a highly dedicated, motivated, and experienced procurement and supply chain team.
The company has an excellent reputation for procurement excellence and is highly recognisable for being a market-leader in engineering services, particularly within the defence sector. They are well known for developing and building procurement talent and offer a forward thinking and dynamic work environment.
This employer offers a degree of flexible working, and is open to discussions around alternative and tailored working hours.
This would suit a motivated procurement professional looking to continue their career within project procurement. The Individual will ideally have experience of delivering on complex strategic sourcing projects, as well as a sound understanding of full end-to-end procurement and supply chain processes.
Overview of the Procurement Project Lead position:
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day procurement and supply chain requirements of the project, predominantly focusing on MRO, materials, and subcontracts
- Accountable for the strategic planning of future project requirements, working alongside cross functional teams to ensure robust supply chains and identifying areas of risk
- Responsible for the management of supplier relationships, ensuring contractual compliance, identifying issues with performance, and successfully building relationships to enable consistent levels of delivery.
Requirements for this position:
- Experience of working on complex procurement projects, ideally within an engineering, defence/aerospace, or infrastructure environment
- Strong educational record, CIPS and degree desirable
- Exposure to subcontract management and direct materials procurement
- Excellent understanding of the end to end procurement process, including in contract management and supplier relationship management
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
Candidates must be aware that due to the nature of the project, they may be required to undergo security clearance, and must therefore be eligible for this. Including being resident in the UK for 5 years and having unrestricted right to work.
Salary: £36 - £40k + Benefits + Flexible Working
To apply or find out more please contact Rhys at jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Supply chain, procurement, project procurement, strategic procurement, defence, aerospace, supply chain, engineering procurement, direct procurement, infrastructure, Devon, South West England, Plymouth, CIPS