Head of Procurement - Indirects
Greenfield Head of Procurement - Sustainability & Transformation focus - Swindon - Iconic Brand - £60,000-£65,000 + benefits
- Build a team
- Establish procurement process & sustainability policy
- Contribute to broader business transformation initiatives
One of the UK's most recognisable brands are building a procurement function, from scratch, and you could be at the heart of it. With exceptional backing from the business, this Greenfield procurement leadership position provides a blank canvas, but no shortage of inspiration, to build a procurement function in your image and drive positive change through the wider business.
The wider business stakeholders are receptive to the introduction of strategic procurement, so you'll need to be a strong influencer, procurement coach and strong communicator of best practice procurement. The business itself places significant onus on autonomy and agency, fostered within an environment where collaboration and innovation sit at the heart of all they do. Sustainability is also a key strategic lever for the wider business, so creating a sustainable procurement strategy will be a central tenet to success in this Head of Procurement role.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Build strong relationships across the organisation to devise and embed a new procurement operating model, encourage best practice procurement, and transform how the business goes to market
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and sustainability across procurement and the wider business
- Own, implement and champion the new Sustainable Procurement Policy
- Encourage strong commercial behaviours across the business by utilising data, market insights and procurement expertise.
If you're a procurement professional, passionate about sustainability, transformation, or you'd like to build and lead your own team as part of your professional development, this could be your ideal next role. To not miss out on such a rare opportunity within a fantastic organisation, email your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Sustainability, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Indirect Procurement, Swindon, Wiltshire, Bristol