Technology Sourcing Procurement Lead - Magic-Circle Law Firm
Technology Sourcing Procurement Lead - Magic-Circle Law Firm - London + flexi-working - £80-90k + package
This magic circle law firm, globally renowned for their industry excellence, are looking to bring onboard a strategic procurement and vendor manager lead, to take control of their highly strategic technology spend.
This is a newly created role, with full responsibility of their technology vendors reporting directly into the global head of procurement, with buy-in from the global COO. As an iconic firm, this is a great opportunity for a seasoned and trusted technology procurement expert to step into a truly global role with outstanding development opportunities.
Technology sourcing & Vendor manager outline:
- Take full leadership of this blue-chip firms technology vendors, leading all sourcing activities and provide expertise across the partnership at a global level
- Lead the launch of a new global management system, steering the roll-out of this technology and working closely with this firms partners
- Maintain a robust management system and take leadership across the strategic sourcing function
- A minimum of 4 years in a strategic IT / Technology procurement or vendor management role, legal or professional services sector experience is ideal however not essential
- Strategic sourcing and demonstratable experience of working on cloud based software solutions
- Bachelor degree education is a must - MBA / MCIPS is ideal however not essential
If you are a strategic procurement leader, with a good understanding of technology based services and vendors and looking to step into a truly global leader, please get in touch via this domain or directly with a copy of your cv email@example.com