Distribution Manager - Global Food Giant
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER - BUCKINGHAMSHIRE/ REMOTE - £49,000 + BONUS + £7K CAR ALLOWANCE
Established in 2001 as a Group Purchasing Organisation, committed to delivering cost savings, developing strategy and adding value across the global Franchises, my client is now looking to bring on board two Distribution Managers to manage their key regions across Europe. Boasting over 40,000 retail stores, they have gone from strength to strength over the years, developing a trusted brand that consumers love!
The Distribution Manager is responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries in order to increase efficiencies at distributor level and creative a positive impact to franchisees on costs and services.
Distribution Manager Responsibilities:
- To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI's and corrective action plans
- Work closely with the Franchisee support team and Purchasing on promotion, price changes, new products
- Direct management of distributors and / or re-distributon
- In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
- Responsible of the follow up and update of the Pan European contingency plan and the mock test in the countries the person is in charge of
- Participate at market reviews and tenders
- Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementation
- Work with all the distribution team on harmonization across countries of any innovation at distributor level.
Distribution Manager requirements:
- Strong negotiating skills, managing distribution contracts within the food industry
- Stakeholder management skills, building and developing relationships
- Be capable of taking action and challenging the distributors
This role will begin remotely but will eventually require some presence in the office! For more information, or to apply please send your CV to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
key words: procurement, supply chain, distribution, food, retail, food service, logistics, warehousing, supply chain distribution, direct, indirect, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, supply chain planning, warehouse distribution, food procurement, food supply chain
Apply for Distribution Manager - Global Food Giant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly