Procurement & Supply Chain - Management Consultants
Procurement & Supply Chain - Management Consultants - Multiple Opportunities
Rapidly Growing Management Consultancy
London + Flexibility + Some Travel
£70,000 - 90,000 (depending on experience)
To apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This Rapidly Growing Consultancy is looking to expand its team at a senior level due to a fantastic period of extended growth! The company have been growing exponentially over the last few years and have no plans of slowing down anytime soon. The successful applicant will look after huge procurement, supply chain and wider operation transformations at some of the most renowned companies on the planet!
As a Procurement & Supply Chain - Management Consultant, you will: -
- Take the lead on long-term transformations for FTSE 100 FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing firms across a variety of capacities that will align to your areas of expertise, across projects that include but are not limited to Procurement Transformation, Digital Procurement, P2P Implementations, Cost Reduction, S&OP
- Lead both large and small project teams to provide best-in-class delivery to key global clients
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite Stakeholders from high profile companies across the globe
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of your own strategies, not only working in an advisory capacity
Procurement & Supply Chain - Management Consultant, required background: -
- Management Consultancy (Big 4 or Boutique) experience within a Procurement/Supply Chain environment is a MUST!
- Ideally some exposure to a FTSE 100 Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing industry background, however, other industries will also be considered as long as the individual has worked for a management consultancy in the past
- Strong evidence of personal achievement or progression whilst leading projects across Procurement Transformation, Digital Procurement, P2P Implementations, Cost Reduction, S&OP
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above, Master's degree is beneficial but not essential)
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor, at what will soon be, one of the world's leading management consultancies; in a position that will give excellent breadth and exposure to the successful candidate!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
KEY SKILLS: Procurement Consultancy, Management Consultancy, Procurement Transformation, Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production, FMCG, Procurement Consultant, Management Consultant, Supply Chain Consultant