Bids & Program Manager -Leading Aerospace & Defence firm
Bids & Program Manager, Maritime, Land & Weapons - Leading Aerospace & Defence firm - Surrey
This industry leading and FTSE 250 Aerospace & Defence firm, renowned for their market and significant UK based contracts, are looking to bring on board a highly-capable bids and program manager to their maritime, land and weapons function that can build a long-term career with the organisation.
This is a highly dynamic organisation that breeds a collaborative and high-class culture. This firm offers unparalleled industry exposure and innovations in the sector, not seen by other firms in this space. If you are a interested in this sector and have a good grounding in engineering or aerospace procurement programs, please apply.
Bids & Program Manager role outline:
- Work as part of a highly dynamic and innovative procurement team, at the forefront of innovations within the industry, whilst working closely with stakeholders across the UK to promote best-practise procurement
- Work on a project-to-project basis within the team, engaging externally with key suppliers, always looking to negotiate favourable terms for the supply chain team and business
- This is an end-to-end role, from managing bids, proposals, and existing supplier portfolios, to negotiating with new vendors and delivering existing value for money
- Take advantage of this firms highly dynamic and collaborative culture to upskill yourself and move through the ranks to senior manager and beyond
- End-to-end procurement experience from an engineering, automotive or defence / aerospace industry is ideal however not essential. The understanding of highly regulated environments, is a must!
- Degree level education
- The ability and experience of working on a project basis rather than category management, with a solid grounding of commercials bids, contract management and drafting
- CIPS is desired however not essential
If you are interested in joining this global market leading aerospace and defence firm, renowned for their high-class procurement team, please apply via this domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, supply chain, sourcing, Engineering, Bristol, London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Farnborough, Industrials, Hampshire, Surrey, Portsmouth, Surrey, Salisbury, Strategic procurement
Apply for Bids & Program Manager -Leading Aerospace & Defence firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly