Procurement Innovation Specialist
Procurement Innovation Analyst & Manager- Global FMCG Major - Supply Chain Technologies - Hertfordshire - £35k - £60k + Package
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
As part of an ongoing transformation of their global supply chain function, market-leading FMCG Major seeks a high-achieving procurement specialists to drive technological advancements within their newly created procurement excellence division.
Partnering with stakeholders globally to identify innovative methods for performance improvement, as well as implementing long-term strategies for supply chain development. Joining an organisation famed for their entrepreneurial working methods, this position offers the autonomy to shape the growth of a procurement function and leave a lasting impression on an award-winning function.
Procurement Innovation Specialist, Role Profile:-
- Work to identify and implement innovative supply chain technologies that represent the latest trends within procurement analytics, such as blockchain, AI etc.
- Partnering with global stakeholders to determine the strategy for new sourcing methods & supplier partnerships, identifying innovative methods to improve commercial performance
- Creating long-standing, harmonious stakeholder relationships - seeking to understand business challenges/requirements to shape category strategies
- Conducting deep analysis into category & supplier performance - identifying innovative trends before partnering with the organisation to implement new methods of working
- With a key focus on ethical/sustainable methods
- Create 3-5, & 5-7, year category strategies that will serve the organisation long term
Procurement Innovation Specialist, requirements:-
- Strong analytical skillset with experience/exposure in innovative supply chain technologies such as blockchain, AI or similar
- Experience using/implementing SAP required
- Experience working with innovation and autonomy to drive change in procurement, this can be any category area (direct or indirect) but managers will demonstrate a clear end-to-end change in sourcing methods/category practise
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools
- Ambition to develop with a blue-chip organisation, eager to assume responsibility and progress in a global team
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Analytics, Blockchain, AI, Technology, Hertfordshire, London, North London, Supply Chain