Indirect Procurement Specialist
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global Financial Services Organisation - Bristol + Flexible Working - £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
This household name in the Financial Services Industry is looking for an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join their best-in-class Procurement Function and develop quickly into the role of Category Manager. You will be given both excellent support and training as they improve their strategic procurement skills, whilst also being given the autonomy to lead on strategic projects, gaining fantastic exposure to multiple indirect procurement categories across a Global remit!
This is an unbelievable opportunity for you to join one of the most successful procurement functions in the industry and learn from some of the best in their various categories!
As Indirect Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Both support and lead on Indirect Procurement projects of various sizes across all categories including but limited to Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement and Professional Services Procurement
- Be responsible for the end to end procurement process across these high-profile projects, working with both low-level (£thousands) and high-level (tens of £millions) spends
- Interact with Board level stakeholders on a daily basis- both improving your stakeholder management skills and helping you build long-lasting relationships
- Have the opportunity to develop your strategic procurement skillset and progress through the function rapidly
Indirect Procurement Specialist required background:-
- Experience of end to end Category Management across Indirect Procurement categories, ideally having covered some Marketing, IT or Professional Services Procurement
- Exposure to the Financial Services environment is a bonus, however, other industries will also be considered
- Evidence of rapid progression through junior positions at previous role(s)
- 1 or above Degree qualification + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an ambitious Procurement Specialist that is looking to take their career to the next level, then this is the role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, financial services, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management
Apply for Indirect Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly