Greenfield Head of Procurement
Greenfield Head of Procurement - Swindon - Not For Profit - £60,000-£70,000 + benefits
To apply please contact Adam at email@example.com
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a highly renowned not for profit organisation. Following a transformation within the business, they're looking to implement a brand new strategic procurement function into the organisation and seek a strong indirect procurement candidate to lead the team.
This role with have both autonomy and backing from the business to establish strategic procurement policy and process, working closely with senior leadership to ensure procurement is a highly respected and valuable part of the organisation.
As a Head of Procurement, you will:
- Lead a newly created procurement division, building strong relationships across the organisation to devise and embed a new procurement operating model, encourage best practice procurement, and transform how the business goes to market
- As a busines that owns large real estate, you will initially primarily focus on procurement across property & facilities, before establishing process across a broader category remit
- Act as a champion for procurement, working closely with the leadership to implement and sustain procurement policy
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and sustainability across procurement and the wider business
- Encourage strong commercial behaviours across the business by utilising data, market insights and procurement expertise.
Head of Procurement role requirements:
- Strong indirect procurement expertise, with specific category experience within Facilities required
- Experience in leadership positions, working closely with senior stakeholder groups to develop & implement procurement strategy
- Public sector exposure with OJEU experience required
- Degree & CIPS ideal
This is an excellent opportunity to implement your procurement philosophy into a blank canvas and take ownership over the formulation of a brand new division. If you have a strong indirect procurement background and OJEU experience and are seeking a chance to take ownership of a function then you can apply by sending a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Head of Procurement, Sustainability, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Indirect Procurement, Swindon, Wiltshire, Bristol