Management Consulting Opportunities - Global Leading Mid-Tier
Management Consulting Opportunities - Global Leading Mid-Tier Firm - Top 10 company to work for in the UK - London + travel - £70-90k + package
This global award-winning management consultancy, boasting a reputation as one of the leading firms for diversity and recognised as a 'Top 10 places to work in the UK' for the 13th year running, are looking to bring onboard a number of hires across their Procurement & Supply Chain Operations practise as part of continued expansion and development across the firm.
This firm has long-lasting and trusted relationships with a huge range of FTSE100 clients, operating across a range of industries including; Utilities, FMCG, Energy, FS and Government / public sector. The successful candidate will lead engagements with these firms, get the chance to build a client base and personal relationships and with the expectation of progressing into more senior leadership positions.
Management Consultant, role outline:
- Take the lead on long-term transformations for FTSE 100 firms across a variety of capacities that will align to your areas of expertise, across projects that include but are not limited to Procurement Transformation, Digital Procurement, P2P Implementations, Cost Reduction, S&OP
- Lead both large and small project teams to provide best-in-class delivery to key global clients
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite Stakeholders from high profile companies across the globe
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of your own strategies, not only working in an advisory capacity
Key experience required:
- Management Consultancy (Big 4 or Boutique) experience within a Procurement/Supply Chain environment is a MUST!
- Ideally some exposure to a FTSE 100 Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing industry background, however, other industries will also be considered as long as the individual has worked for a management consultancy in the past
- Strong evidence of personal achievement or progression whilst leading projects across Procurement Transformation, Digital Procurement, P2P Implementations, Cost Reduction, S&OP
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above, Master's degree is beneficial but not essential)
This is an incredibly prestigious management consultancy, with one the best-track records globally and experiencing considerable expansion globally, which you will be involved in. If you are interested in applying and feel you have the skillset to do so, please apply via the following domain or with a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, procurement transformation, supply chain, strategy, management consulting, strategy consulting, transformation, operations, manager, senior manager, MBA, BA, Bachelors, CIPS, MCIPS
Apply for Management Consulting Opportunities - Global Leading Mid-Tier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly