Supply Chain Excellence Director
- Opportunity to create and lead the end to end supply chain
- Fast growth business with fantastic future opportunity
About Our Client
Due to a number of acquisitions this is a newly created business unit with scope for significant growth over the next 5 years. This is a fast paced manufacturing organisation with a strong and robust product portfolio and customer base.
A newly created position, you will have responsibility for the end to end supply chain including procurement, planning, customer service and logistics. The successful candidate will create and implement the long term supply chain strategy whilst having full operational responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
All applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Supply chain leadership in a pan European role
· The ability to challenge current thinking and drive through change
· Experience of defining and driving S&OP
· Have driven change and transformation across a supply chain
· Have experience in a fast paced environment ideally FMCG
What's on Offer
Fantastic career opportunities in an expanding business.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPYCJN1020201241032Z
Apply for Supply Chain Excellence Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly