Interim Senior Buyer - Manufacturing
Langley Search & Interim is retained by a global manufacturing business to find an Interim Manager to support a number of manufacturing related procurement projects including MRO, capex, IT system buying etc. The role involves delivery of 20+ projects with the agenda of improving the contracts including costs, risk, specification delivery etc. You will report to the Procurement Director and the role may involve some international travel. The role is based in Hertfordshire with some home working available.
You will have the following:
- Deep knowledge and experience in a range of category areas - a good all rounder is needed.
- Be self standing and able to deliver without much support – gets things done!
- Excellent negotiation, contract drafting and delivery skills - has a clear understanding of what a good procurement process looks like and can deliver it
- Excellent communication skills – able to work with internal & external stakeholders at all levels. A good influencer
- A team player – not interested in the glory, but who will drive to get results
- Ideally of graduate calibre and CIPS qualified
In return for your skills & experience a competitive day rate is offered.
Interested? Please email your CV and last/current day rate or package to Christina.Langley@langleysearch.com quoting 7662/CL
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Managers in the UK & Internationally. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement, supply chain, operational excellence and transformation roles across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial & Manufacturing, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement, supply chain, operational excellence and transformation jobs Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Capital equipment buying, capex, infrastructure procurement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
Apply for Interim Senior Buyer - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly