IT Procurement Specialist
IT Procurement Specialist - Global FMCG - London + Flexible Working - £35,000 - 40,000 + Package
Contact: Devan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to an internal promotion this multinational FCMG, responsible for some of the most recognisable supermarket brand is seeking an up-and-coming Procurement professional to join their award-winning strategic sourcing team. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, a fantastic team, and a collaborative and fun atmosphere, this £bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement specialist.
IT Procurement Specialist, role profile: -
- Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm
- Supporting on and autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
- Focusing on complex IT & Technology procurement categories across Software, IT Services, Consultancy, Telecoms, Hardware & Data Centre spend areas, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and niche vendors
- Reporting into the IT Procurement Lead, benefiting from one-to-one coaching to ensure your promotion within 12-18 months, either in the IT Procurement team or another category team
IT Procurement Specialist Required background: -
- Impressive track record within your early procurement career to date, progressing from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment ideally coming from a Blue-Chip FMCG/ Retail/ Pharmaceutical organisation, however, other backgrounds will also be considered
- Specific IT procurement experience, or at least a passion for Technology
- Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an ambitious buyer / procurement specialist looking for increased responsibility, one-to-one training and a fast-paced environment, this IT Procurement Specialist, position is a fantastic opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, IT Procurement, IT Buyer, FMCG, procurement specialist, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms