Head of Procurement (IT and Indirects) - Reading
Head of Procurement (IT and Indirects) - Iconic FTSE 100 Brand - Reading + Flexible Home Working - up to £90,000 + Car + Bonus
This globally revered £ Multi-Billion Blue Chip firm is seeking a senior procurement expert to head up a team category experts and drive IT and Indirect (e.g. Professional Services, HR, Marketing & FM) categories towards best-in-class.
As the pivotal figure in driving best-in-class strategic sourcing methodologies across Technology and Indirect Procurement, the successful candidate will enjoy executive stakeholder management, £Multi-Million projects, and clearly defined progression towards Procurement Directorship.
With a new CPO and a colossal centralisation journey underway, the Firm is seeking a passionate procurement expert to join at the Head of Procurement level to play a pivotal part in the transformation. Strategic Procurement is now more important than ever, so this Blue-Chip conglomerate is seeking a Head of Procurement (IT and Indirects) to be the major contributor in placing procurement in the driving seat.
Head of Procurement (IT and Indirects) role profile:-
- Designing and implementing multi-year category strategies and strategically managing £800m+ procurement spend across the 40 sub-categories within IT and Indirect
- Making significant contributions to the wider Procurement agenda, actively participating in the Global Procurement Steering Group and Procurement Leadership Team
- Being a credible and insightful manager to your experienced Procurement team, coaching best-practice strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, and supplier relationship management SRM
- Playing a key role in the implementation of the Firm's new P2P tool (Coupa)
Required candidate background:-
- Significant procurement and strategic sourcing experience with expertise across IT
- Any experience across other Indirect categories is beneficial (e.g. HR, Marketing, FM, Marketing)
- Forge long-lasting relationships with an executive stakeholder community, demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of their drivers & requirements and use your Technology Procurement expertise to identify appropriate solutions
- Degree & MCIPS qualifications (preferred not essential)
This is a brilliant opportunity to break into a leading global brand and play a pivotal role in the Firm's growth. This is a stand-out opportunity for a Global Procurement professional looking to progress their career towards Sourcing Directorship and CPO, whilst maintaining an excellent work life balance.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.