Waste Procurement Manager
Waste Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Retailer - Leeds + Flexible Working - £45,000 - £55,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + BONUS
Contact: Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen to join the best-in-class procurement function of a household name Retailer. This market-leading company have had continuous growth over the past few years and their procurement function is made up of some of the best in the business! The successful candidate will take on a broad role, looking at the long-term strategy for waste and packaging procurement, whilst being directly involved with the wider sustainability strategy of the organisation!
As Waste Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Create and implement the procurement processes for various waste sub-categories with a focus in packaging including but not limited to Cardboard, Paper and Plastics
- Take autonomy over the long-term strategy of this business-critical category as the organisation continues its work in the sustainability field
- Take direct responsibility for this procurement spend, which is in the tens of £millions across a global remit
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders acting as a procurement business partner
- Have the opportunity to gain line management experience by taking on a small team that you will mentor and develop (only if desired)
Waste Procurement Manager Required Background: -
- Strong experience across various waste procurement, ideally having focused on strategy design for Cardboard, Paper or Plastics categories
- Previous exposure to a Blue-Chip FMCG or Retail environment, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills and commercial knowledge is a must!
- Future desire to manage a small team is beneficial but not essential
- Strong Academics (ideally 2.1 degree or above + (M)CIPS)
If you are an established Waste Procurement professional who is looking for the next step in their career and are looking for a fantastic brand to add to their CV, then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, waste procurement, packaging procurement, plastics, sustainable procurement, sustainability