EMEA FM Procurement Manager
EMEA FM Procurement Manager - Blue-Chip Organisation - Central London - £60,000- £70,000 + Package
This market-leading, FTSE 100 organisation is looking to strengthen its internal indirect procurement function due to a recent internal promotion. The successful candidate will look after their entire £multi-million FM procurement spend across both hard and soft services. The company is going from strength to strength having recently won a great deal of new business and are showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon!
As EMEA FM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Have complete ownership of the FM Procurement Category, covering sub-categories that include but are not limited to Hard Services, Waste Management, Security Services, MRO and Cleaning Services
- Build, develop and implement your own FM Procurement category strategy in order to continuously improve the best-in-class procurement function the company already has in place
- Be responsible for multiple sites across the EMEA region, with the opportunity to travel internationally to meet key suppliers
- Interact daily with C-Suite stakeholders, providing you with the opportunity to enact change in the organisation and truly put your stamp on the procurement function
EMEA FM Procurement Manager required background: -
- Experience of managing the end to end process across FM Procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Waste Management, Security Services, MRO and Cleaning Services
- Exposure to an EMEA remit in your previous role(s)
- Evidence of rapid progression or personal achievements in your previous role(s) which ideally would have come in a large corporate company
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a rare opportunity to join a true market-leader and their best-in-class procurement function, gaining the skills needed to direct your career towards a Head of Procurement position.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, construction procurement, SRM, indirect procurement, project management, FM procurement, procurement consultancy
Apply for EMEA FM Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly