Facilities Procurement Manager - FTSE100
FM & Property Category Manager - FTSE100 Service Provider - Central London + Flexi working - £60-70k + package
This global FTSE100 firm, with one of the strongest reputations in their industry, is looking to bring on-board a cutting-edge FM Category Manager to work closely with their EMEA Head of Procurement, as part of a transformative expansion this function is going through.
As an organisation that is boasting some rapid growth and expansion not just within procurement but as a global firm, this is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious category manager to step into a real global leader and support across a range of sites and services across EMEA.
FM Procurement Category Manager role outline:
- Take full lead and responsibility of a number of multi-million £ FM subcategories including both hard & soft FM
- Work closely with the EMEA head of procurement in building out strategic growth plans over 3-5years to continue the growth of this firm
- Take advantage of this firm's flat structure and collaborative style to develop quickly into senior manager and above
Procurement Experience Required:
- FM procurement category management experience within a global blue-chip firm, showing strong progression in career and the desire to operate in a high-performing culture
- EMEA site and supplier exposure is key
- Degree level education - MBA / Master / MCIPS is desired however not essential
If you are a leading FM procurement specialist, looking to move into one the leading firms globally please apply through the following domain or with a copy of your cv direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, indirect procurement, facilities procurement, direct procurement, purchasing, strategic procurement, strategic sourcing, srm, FM, hard and soft fm, degree, MCIPS, MBA, MSc, FTSE100, London