Senior Marketing Procurement Manager
SENIOR MARKETING PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL FTSE100 TECH FIRM - TOP 50 PLACES TO WORK - BRISTOL - £70-75K + PACKAGE + FLEXIBLE WORKING
My client is a FTSE100 pioneer in technology and innovation, they have taken the industry by storm by transforming every category they enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform, and excel.
The Senior Marketing procurement role is an opportunity to take ownership over a global spend remit, working with stakeholder across the global to achieve procurement excellence and transform a greenfield category. Looking after production, print, advertising and creative industries, my client is looking for a candidate who can create impact and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Senior Marketing Procurement Manager responsibilities:
- Develop and continually review robust, forward looking global category plans based on business needs considering regional and national differences.
- End to end management of the marketing procurement category, looking after a £200m + spend across creative industries, production, print and market research.
- Influence the businesses through strong stakeholder and relationship management.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and inspire confidence when faced with uncertainty and change.
- Provide clear direction in the creation and execution of procurement category plans.
The ideal procurement candidate:
- Bring drive, energy, and pace to category activity.
- Know how to be at your best and what motivates you. Inspire others, providing energy and engagement.
- 5 years' minimum procurement experience
- Expert within marketing procurement within a global setting
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and devise strategy in a greenfield procurement category. As the company continue through transformation, this role will sit at the forefront of all innovation and change throughout the business.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: marketing procurement, marketing transformation, strategic sourcing, strategy implementation, greenfield procurement, technology, category manager, senior procurement category manager, stakeholder management, global procurement manager, indirect procurement, supplier relationship management