IT & Technology Procurement Specialist - Tech Hyper-growth FIRM
IT & Indirect Procurement Specialist - Market Leading Hypergrowth Firm - Technology & Manufacturing - Top 50 places to work in the UK - £45-55k - West London + Flexi working
This rapidly expanding and market disruptor, recently listed as a 'top 50 company to work in the UK' is looking to bring on board a future procurement leader into their expanding and best-in-class function, specifically focussed towards IT & Indirect service categories.
This organisation since it's inception has led their niche market and has since been recognised with numerous rounds of significant funding from one of the worlds largest brands. This organisation has now expanded across Europe and grown by over 50% in the past 2 years. This procurement specialist will not only get the chance to work in a greenfield, close-knit function, but also have the chance to grow with this business as one of their first procurement professionals.
- Strategically manage the implementation of category strategies across the business in relation to software, technologies and IT services
- Tasked with developing long-term relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation, geared to sustain the hyper-growth this organisation is going through
- Work closely with the experienced head of procurement to develop robust sourcing strategies and contractual terms with suppliers
- Take full advantage of the autonomy this organisation provides to learn and upskill your experience and progress into senior management and above as this team develops
- Indirect procurement category buying experience, ideally with experience across IT subcategories. Indirect generalist skillsets are also desired.
- Strategic mind-set, with the ability to autonomously implement process across the organisation, with the influencing ability to push strategies through with challenging stakeholders
- Degree / CIPS level 4 is a must
If you are an ambitious junior procurement specialist looking to take the step into a management role or an experienced procurement manager looking to test yourself in a hyper-growth organisation, please get in touch through the following domain or directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buying, marketing procurement, digital procurement, IT procurement, hardware, software, IT services, strategic procurement, category strategic, stakeholder management, negotiation, supplier management, srm, fortune 500, FTSE 100, global, EMEA, transformation, category management, procurement category manager, senior procurement manager, degree, MCIPS, CIPS, BA, BSc, MBA, London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, FMCG, Retail, Consumer Marketing, B2C