Senior Buyer - Capex & Indirects
Senior Buyer - Capex & Indirects - Food and Beverage Company - Princeton, NJ, Chicago, Louisiana or Nashville - $80-100k + Package
A Food and Beverage company based in New Jersey is looking for an intelligent and ambitious Senior Buyer to join their procurement function.
This Food and Beverage client has an excellent track record of employee satisfaction, in-house training and fast progression to more senior level roles. Their procurement function has grown massively over the last few years and has transformed into a best in class function.
The Senior Buyer role will be responsible for:
- Managing the strategic end to end sourcing process for a $Multi-Million Dollar procurement spend, taking ownership and delivering savings/value across multiple indirect categories, with a large focus on Capex and MRO spend
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders across differing business units and various seniority levels from junior to c-suite
- Supporting the Category Manager to optimise value through cost reduction, innovation, prevention of supply disruption, risk mitigation and supplier relationship management.
The Senior Buyer will need to have:
- End to end strategic procurement experience
- Indirect category experience, ideally with Capex or MRO
- Excellent communication skills in order to manage stakeholders
For more information, please send across your details to Emily at email@example.com
Apply for Senior Buyer - Capex & Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly