Procurement Manager - MRO/ Capex - Global FMCG
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER - GLOBAL FMCG - MRO/ CAPEX - GREENFIELD - HERTFORDSHIRE/ FLEXIBLE WORKING - £60,000 + PACKAGE
Following a huge £240m investment into new plant and equipment, one of the leading global FMCG brands is looking to recruit a procurement manager with expertise across the MRO and capex categories to lead a high level greenfield spend area of the business. The organsiation has a clear strategy 'to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world' and since 1938, they have done exactly that.
The Procurement Category Manager will be working closely with the Procurement Director and be tasked with driving down the cost of further key capex investment throught contract development, alongside developing and executing the category strategy.
Procurement Category Manager (MRO) Role Profile:
- Development and management of category strategies
- Delivery of benefits including cost avoidance, cost savings and process improvement
- Development and implementation of an SRM programme for the category
- Manage complex set of stakeholders, being the ambassador for Procurement
- Act a point of escalation for resolving supplier performance issue
- Bring innovations and insight to the Operational stakeholder group, in support of the Engineering digitisation agenda
- Adherence to the relevant Purchasing Policies and Processes in force, including following the correct delegation of authority and segregation of duties.
Procurement Category Manager (MRO) Requirements:
- Demonstrated track record of managing MRO / Capex spend
- Good understanding of Food and Beverage manufacturing equipment and systems and supply base
- Strong category management experience with a track record of delivering significant capex cost avoidance and reducing costs and complexity of MRO
- Demonstrable cross-functional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Degree educated (ideal but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the worlds leading FMCG brands and own a high value, greenfield spend area of the business. Working alongside the Procurement Director, you will have exposure to senior leadership from day one and provide procurement expertise across the wider business. With a clear progression path in place, this is a good opportunity for an up and coming category manager with MRO expertise to broaden their industry experience at a global blue chip brand.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
key words: procurement, supply chain, category manager, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, contract management, SAP, ariba, procurement manager, MRO, capex, FMCG, indirect procurement, direct procurement, food and beverage, hertfordshire, london, bedfordshire, cambridgeshire, northamptonshire, stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, procurement processes, procurememt function, procurement director, maintenance repair operations