Procurement Transformation Manager - Global FTSE 100
Procurement Transformation Manager - Global FTSE 100 - Hertfordshire (flex working) - £75,000 + Shares + Bonus
Aggressively growing FTSE 100 FMCG brand seeks outstanding Procurement professional to support CPO in a broad Procurement Transformation Manager role, leading and coordinating strategy, transformation and procurement performance initiatives across the global business.
The company's Procurement Transformation Manager will be an ambitious individual that has progressed rapidly within leading FTSE 100 organisations, ideally working within multiple businesses to understand best-in-class and be able to bring it in-house.
The global organisation is going through a 3-year Procurement Transformation programme. It will deliver Ariba to enable the Procurement team, as well as changes to roles, ways of working and processes.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of the use of new technologies (e.g. Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence etc.) and how it can enhance every stage of the Procurement process.
Procurement Transformation Manager role overview:-
- Partner with Global Directors to benchmark the 1,000 strong procurement population, designing & implementing strategy to upskill the function
- Lead & coordinate procurement strategy across indirect & direct category teams, engaging with Global and Regional VPs and SVPs across Procurement, Finance, HR, Manufacturing, IT, Shared Services & Engineering departments
- Collaborate with the procurement performance team to understand current status and set about improving it through continuous improvement methodologies
- Help to create board papers and leadership presentations, acting as an extension for Directors
- Rapid progression to date, rising from within a short space of time
- Strong Procurement Analytics background with strong knowledge of new technologies technologies (e.g. Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
- History of high-performance with multiple global FTSE 100 organisations, ideally within leading FMCG or Manufacturing businesses
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This level Procurement Performance Transformation positions are rare, so this FTSE 100 giant is offering an exciting opportunity for a passionate and curious individual looking to excel one's career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement performance, procurement transformation, strategy, continuous improvement, negotiation, people management, stakeholder engagement, best-in-class procurement, category management, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, sustainability