Procurement Category Specialist - Leading Not-for-profit
Procurement Category Specialist - OJEU Tenders - FTSE 100 Care Brand - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits + Progression to Senior Procurement Manager
This globally renowned brand is synonymous with operating at the vanguard of the fight against mental and physical health across the world, striving to help the most vulnerable since their inception 90 years ago. Support functions are vital to their continuing mission in order to maintain both the reach and impact of their work.
Consequently this organisation is launching a procurement transformation, headed up by their incoming Global Procurement Director, to develop their strategic procurement capabilities. This has resulted in the creation of this Procurement Category Specialist position.
As Procurement Category Specialist, you will:
- Lead the strategic sourcing of goods & services across Care Homes & Specialist Centres (care equipment, medical supplies, hygiene & consumables, catering & cleaning).
- Develop full category strategy alongside the Global Procurement Director, implementing best-practice procurement to maximise value within the procurement function
- Lead complex negotiations through to contract award & engage your commercial acumen to take advantage of commercial opportunities
- Be part of designing a holistic culture within procurement, collaborating with Global Category Leads and Heads of HR, Finance etc to drive the agenda of procurement
Required qualifications & experience:
- Experience of Procurement/Strategic Sourcing/Category Management, with experience across the strategic end to end procruement process
- Strong stakeholder management expertise to enable executive engagement with procurement
- Degree qualified and CIPS studying professionals preferred though by no means essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Midlands, Birmingham, Manchester, Lancashire