Procurement Manager - Store Expansion, Fit Out
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION, STORE EXPANSION, FIT OUT, FIXTURES & FITTINGS - DUBLIN - £70-85K + PACAKGE - 12M TEMP TO PERM
Following a major investment into their retail operations, this global retail giant has created a new position on their senior leadership team, responsible for all things store expansion.
The Procurement function look after all GNFR categories such as Supply Chain, Marketing, IT, FM, Retail Operations and Store Development. The Store Development Procurement Manager role has been created to partner with the key store development stakeholders, working predominantly across construction, fit out and fixtures & fittings. With ownership over 380 retail stores and over 15m sq of retail space across 13 countries, this is a huge opportunity for an ambitious procurement manager to be the face of global retail expansions for the stores.
Procurement Manager - Store Expansion Role Profile:
- Partner with the Store Development team to ensure that the right suppliers are in place delivering the right quality at the right price.
- Develop Category plans with design and store development teams
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring business alignment on critical objectives
- Negotiate contracts with new and existing suppliers, ensuring contract terms achieve benefit to the organisation and govern the long-term relationships
- Primarily partner with medium/high level complexity network of Manager, Head of Department and Director level Primark stakeholders across store design and development
- As part of "Smart Spend" cost out programme, identify opportunities for costs savings and work with the internal customers to get buy-in to deliver and regularly report against them.
Procurement Manager - Store Expansion Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in a similar Procurement Management role, with recent Store Development experience
- Subject matter expertise and market knowledge of Store Development and construction, preferably in retail
- Prove experience in country and Far East sourcing
This role sits within the senior leadership team and is accountable to create, develop and execute effective strategies to maximise commercial, sustainability and operational benefits from a subset of this spend category. Whilst this is a 12 month fixed term contract, there is a strong liklihood that the role will be made permanent for the right candidate.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
key words: procurement, strategic sourcing, category manager, store expansion, fit out, fixtures and fittings, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, direct procurement, retail, construction, FF&E, RFI, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, SRM, procurement business partner